COVID-19 Notice (Updated 6/2/2021)
Since the beginning of this COVID outbreak, we have been carefully analyzing our clinic policy as the guidelines from CDC and ODH changed. We feel that now is the time to make another modification.
1. LIMITED ENTRANCE PERMITTED FOR APPOINTMENTS.
2. CURBSIDE SERVICE ONLY FOR MEDICINE AND FOOD PICK UP.
- PLEASE CALL 513-424-6241 UPON ARRIVAL. WE ASK THAT YOU WAIT IN YOUR CAR UNTIL YOUR TURN. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN IT IS YOUR TURN.
- ONLY ONE ADULT MAY COME IN WITH A PET. If multiple owners arrive, we ask that you either pick a delegate, or switch to curbside service. This also applied to clients with small children.
- WE REQUEST THAT YOU WEAR A MASK INSIDE THE CLINIC.
- CURBSIDE SERVICE IS STILL AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. We give lots of love (and sometimes treats) to the pets coming in even when their parents are not there. We have a grandparent mentality when it comes to that ;)
We recommend that you call in advance to have the medicine or food ready for you. Please call 513-424-6241 upon arrival.
3. CURBSIDE SERVICE ONLY FOR TECH APPOINTMENTS.
This includes nail trim and ana gland appointments.
As many of you know, our clinic is very small and our team is also very small. Sickness can spread very quickly, so we are being very careful with our reopening procedure. For over a year, all of us at the clinic have provided curbside service in all kinds of weather: hot days (with masks!), heavy rain, strong wind, and freezing cold. We do all of this for everyone's safety. We understand that many owners want to be with their furry ones for their appointments, and we are gradually working toward it. We respectfully ask everyone to cordially comply with our new policy, and we will continue to evaluate and modify it as needed.
Thank you very much for your continued understanding.
Yayoi Cook, DVM - owner